Please read all disclaimers carefully before ordering.
You want to upgrade any old lightgun with the GUN4IR® technology by yourself, but are intimidated by the electronic schematics and don't want to mess it up? Fear not, we got you covered!
With these new easy to build DIY universal PCB, just solder a few simple off the shelf components on it, place it inside your gun shell, and your gun is ready for non stop lightgun fun!
You can choose what you want to include in you gun; a basic setup only requires a pro micro and the usual IR camera.
With a few extra components, you can add rumble or solenoid feedback.
Differences between the universal full size and light size:
- The full size supports either:
- 11 buttons (Trigger, A, B, Pedal, Start, Select, DPad 4 direction and mode) and Solenoid + Rumble feedbacks
- 7 buttons (Trigger, A, B, Pedal, Start, Select and mode) and RGB + Solenoid + Rumble feedbacks
- The light size supports 5 buttons (Trigger, A, B, Pedal and mode) and 1 feedback (either rumble OR solenoid feedback)
We are not shipping to the US, for that please order them from our official partner in the US, https://rpegelectronics.com/
/!\ Important disclaimers, please read before buying /!\
- Everything is shipped from Japan, through the premium shipping service EMS Express. The shipping fee is 20€ per shipment, no matter the quantity you order.
- This product contains only the main bare PCB, you still need the extra DIY components to solder on it, as well as the GUN4IR DIY software license, that you can get right => HERE <=
- The personal DIY license is a one time payment for all your guns, it comes with the full up to date gun4ir package, including the pcb soldering guide, as well as all the software, firmwares, and other guides. The PCBs won't work alone without it.
- The PCBs have everything written directly on it to avoid mistakes, but it is still possible to do damage if you are not cautious or aren't following the guide properly. As such we cannot be held responsible for any damages done to the product or your setup/yourself resulting of misuse, and we won't cover damaged or dead PCBs under warranty.
- We also cannot give any technical support for anything that isn't related to the GUN4IR® system directly, such as games or emulators installation or configuration.
- Shipping is done under 4 working days.